A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Operation Manager”.
Company Name: Alfa Laval Middle East
Alfa Laval Middle East
Qualification: M.COM | BSC | MBA
M.COM | BSC | MBA
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Secure a strong QHSE culture within the service center sees and field service organization.
- Strong alignment of Service Operations capability development with Divisional Managers responsible for Service linked to the overall Service strategy, focus areas, and sales activities.
- Lead the Service Operations Management team, giving the direction and ensuring that they are performing according to the Service strategy with a strong customer-orientated mindset.
- Develop, motivate, and coach direct reports to secure resource & development plans linked to the Service strategy are in place and executed.
- Fully responsible for the Service Operations cost center forecast and result including investments strongly aligned with Service sales as well as monitor progress against financial targets.
- Support proactive service sales by lead generation in collaboration with Service sales.
- Manage customer relationships internally and externally towards an excellent customer experience.
- Drive efficiency improvements in Service Operations by innovative processes and technologies and drive change management to adapt to new market demands to increase competitiveness.
- Planning of training & competence development to ensure the right competencies including keeping track of competence improvement and future needs.
- Secure that relevant KPIs are in place to measure and improve performance
- Manage and developing of the Authorized workshops and service providers.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.