A well-known and well-reputed multinational accounting and auditing firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Manager”.
Company Name: Premier Brains
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process.
- Meet and exceed financial goals.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.