A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Confidential
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,500 AED – 7,500 AED
5,500 AED – 7,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Perform monthly accounting activities.
- Prepare full-cycle financial statements, including standard and special journal entries.
- Analyze accounting records to identify issues.
- Ensure timely investigation and correcting entries. Analyze and report on variances.
- Preparing GL account reconciliations and in-depth analysis.
- Provide analysis and support to the management team.
- Participate in monthly financial statement reviews with senior management.
- An active participant in continuous improvement by working closely with the IT department.
- Verifies ledgers, statements, and supporting documents.
- Communicates with others in order to receive or transmit information.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.