A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Abdul Wahed Bin Shabib Real Estate
Abdul Wahed Bin Shabib Real Estate
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | MBA | CA | M.COM
ACCA | CPA | MBA | CA | M.COM
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Works on accounting software present and being used by the firm.
- Working with the firm’s banks to obtain and reconcile sensitive information.
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Actively support the organization’s Emiratisation plans and development initiatives.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.