A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “General Accountant”.
Company Name: Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi
Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Reconciliation of Inter-Company, Bank & Trade Creditors/Debtors.
- Monthly Preparation of Payroll in accordance with UAE Labour law.
- Handling Purchase and maintenance department functions and Responsible for Supplier Payments.
- Handling all insurance matter from Properties all and Medical etc.,
- Participation in preparation of company budgets.
- Responsible for Budget entries in the accounting system.
- Preparation and Submission of VAT Returns along with detailed VAT Statements.
- Manage the Annual Auditing process and Ensure Group Compliance.
- Being Part of software implementation and modification when required.
- Coordinating with External and Internal Auditors and Preparation of Schedules and other Reports as requested by the Auditors.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.