A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Company Name: Brothers Gas Middle East
Brothers Gas Middle East
Qualification: ICAEW | CMA | CPA | ACCA
ICAEW | CMA | CPA | ACCA
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
10,000 AED – 12,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for companies and subsidiaries.
- Review and process routine accounting data for revenue and expenditures.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with corporate requirements.
- Analyses, reconcile, balance, and maintain accounting records.
- Research processing problems.
- Contact units for vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment.
- Review purchasing, petty cash, and personal claims.
- Process complex invoices for payment.
- Maintain a listing of accounts payables.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.