A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Internal Audit Manager”.
Company Name: Al Ramz PJSC
Al Ramz PJSC
Qualification: ACCA | CIA | ICAEW | CPA
ACCA | CIA | ICAEW | CPA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required (Big 4 Experience is PLUS)
6 – 8 years of Experience Required (Big 4 Experience is PLUS)
Monthly Salary: 20,000 AED – 22,500 AED
20,000 AED – 22,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Develop and maintain the Internal Audit Manual inclusive of related policies, procedures, and risk management sections. The Manual shall be presented annually for the approval of the board audit committee.
- Develop and submit the following Audit plans for the approval of the board audit committee.
- Carry out the approved Internal Audit Plan and report progress thereof to the board audit committee on a quarterly basis.
- Keep the board audit committee informed of relevant developments in audit standards.
- Assist the board audit committee with matters concerning the External Auditors.
- In-depth knowledge of regulations of DFM, ADX, Nasdaq Dubai, SCA, and DFSA.
- Technical knowledge of financial sector products and services including corporate finance, market making, liquidity providing, and securities trading.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.