A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Accountant”.
Ratio Accounting and Financial Advisory
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
6,000 – 7,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Statutory Accounting & Reporting – leading and taking ownership of the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting cycle and control environment.
- Monthly Management Accounts – checking and validation of data submission from various real estate assets, carrying out various balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows along with necessary explanatory notes.
- Operational Reports – preparation and/or checking of various operational reports such as rent roll, etc.
- Interaction with Asset Managers, Leasing, and FM Managers – interactions will be to ensure that the accounting team has all the necessary information in order to prepare monthly and annual accounts.
- Auditor Interaction – primary contact for external auditors.
- Business Planning – coordination and preparation of the 5 Year Business Plan on a yearly basis, including liaison with project managers/investee companies and preparation of presentation for senior management.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – monitoring of performance against budget including regular forecasting and reporting variances and risks and opportunities in the forecast/budget to management.
- IFRS Technical – research and resolution of technical accounting queries within the business unit and beyond.
- Ensure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and year-end Closing Check List.
- Process and enter the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing entries, ensuring all deadlines are always met.
- Business acumen, interest, organizational skills, and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]