A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Accountant”.
AW Rostamani Group
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | MBA
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
6,000 – 8,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Procure to pay process ( prepare LPOs /to ensure all supporting documents are attached).
- Making payments to vendors.
- Intercompany reconciliation process and exchange of periodic BCL.
- Preparation of MIS reports with the supporting schedules.
- Preparing allocated bank reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly prepayment & expense entries.
- Review of all GL schedules on a monthly basis to ensure appropriate accounting.
- Coordinates schedules, activities, and reports with other departments and group functions.
- Work under ERP system/ accounting software/ accounting packages. ( preferable Oracle experience).
- Other tasks are given in need of the accounts & Finance function.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.