A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Accountant”.
Dr. Aburas Dental Center
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CMA
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
6,000 – 7,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Business acumen, interest, organizational skills, and the ability to manage deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Checking and validation of data submission from various real estate assets, carrying out various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Operational Reports – preparation and/or checking of various operational reports such as rent roll, etc.
- Interaction with Asset Managers, Leasing, and FM Managers – interactions will be to ensure that the accounting team has all the necessary information in order to prepare monthly and annual accounts.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – monitoring of performance against budget including regular forecasting and reporting variances and risks and opportunities in the forecast/budget to management.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]