A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Junior Accountant”.
Orient Irrigation Services
ACCA | CPA | CA (Inter)
2 – 3 years of Experience Required – Candidate must be proficient with Quickbooks or XERO
4,000 – 6,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Review General Ledger on a regular basis, to ensure cost codes are being properly used.
- Create new ledger accounts or new transaction codes to assure accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s established accounting principles.
- Maintain fixed asset records, determine depreciation terms/rates to apply to capitalized items
- Assist Senior Accountants to Supervise and manage inventory control processes.
- Coordinate physical inventory and weekly cycle counts, investigating variances, and resolving associated issues.
- Maintain records for account receivables, deposits, and prepaid/accrued expenses.
- Prepare reconciliation and payment processing of credit card statements and revolving credit accounts.
- The creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets, and financial statements.
- Manage books in accounting software including accounts receivables and payables.
- Manage employee expense accounts and payroll records as per requirements.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]