A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Senior HR Executive”.
Dubai Healthcare City Authority
MBA – HR | BBA | M.COM
3 – 5 years of Experience Required
7,500 – 8,500 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Handles the recruitment process for the relevant areas of business.
- Conducts orientation sessions and handles the onboarding process for new hires.
- Administers changes such as additions, deletions, reimbursements, invoice verifications related to the medical insurance coverages provided to staff.
- Assists management in the selection of medical insurance coverage and monitor the utilization reports.
- Manages promotions, increments, salary adjustments, and staff transfers and ensures completion of the internal pay-related cycles in the assigned timelines.
- Undertakes payroll processing and closures, claims, and allowances and drives timely closures in line with the organizational standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]