A well-known group of companies based in Dubai is looking for an “Investment Analyst“.
Company Name: Mubadala, Dubai
- CFA – (Qualified)
Experience: 5 – 6 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Available to Join Immediately.
- Review & verify the payable transactions, payments.
- Conducting simple investment screening cases.
- Conducting due diligence and research activities to provide valuable and reliable insight that supports the business function in making decisions on deals execution.
- Financial analysis and valuations, and building basic financial models, with guidance from the senior team members, to support deal execution activities and ensure the validity and correctness of the model and underlying assumptions and drivers.
- Supporting the development of material and reports as guided by the senior team members in order to support the deals.
- Conducting regular meetings with internal teams to provide updates and information, and a summary of research findings.
- Support in tracking and periodically reporting on portfolio performance.
- Prepare reports including but not limited to sector outlook and trends, economic market, and dynamics affecting the sector, competitive landscape, and the implications on the business function.
- Review & verify the invoices issued & Prepare Cash position & Cashflow.
- Managing VAT dedicated mailbox and related communications.Any other related jobs assigned by CFO.