A well-known top 10 Accounting firm in the world is looking for a Financial Due Diligence Manager for office based in Dubai.
Company Name: Grant Thornton.
- CPA or CMA
- ACA – Qualified
Experience: 6 – 8 years of experience required in Financial Due Diligence or Valuation.
- Candidate must be Fluent in English.
- Strong English communication skills and excel skills
- Candidate must be good in IAS & IFRS implementation.
- Understanding the due diligence working procedures.
- Ability to deal with risk management processes and procedures.
- Recommend pre-acquisition and post-acquisition actions to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Understanding the key drivers of business (financial and non-financial).
- Ability to manage the project and do internal plus external effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and database skills experience preferred.
- Ability to manage all accounting transactions, preparation of budgets, and forecasts.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (20,000 AED – 25,000 AED)
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]