A well-known Real Estate is looking for an experienced “Finance Manager “ to manage all financial working requirements.
Company Name: CBRE MENAT, United Arab Emirates.
- MBA (Finance)
Experience: 08 – 10 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Completes intermediate to advanced level accounting transactions in preparation of client financial statement packages.
- Is actively involved along with the Property Manager in the set up of all financial processes and procedures relating to the three retail properties from scratch.
- Assists the client to implement best practice procedures for financial accounting and reporting.
- Can confidently present to the Client on all financial matters and prepare detailed reports.
- Creates and posts journal entries.
- Ensures that all expenses, receipts, owner’s distributions, funding requests, and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Provides the client advice for the optimum accounting platform to integrate with their own in house solutions.
- Generates and reviews financial packages for accuracy and comprehensive reporting.
- Prepares packages on a schedule to ensure timely delivery to the client and other management teams.
- Adheres to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to ensure internal and external reporting requirements are consistently met.
- Lead the financial meeting and manage all financial concerns as per requirements.
- Control day to day operations relevant to invoice, bookkeeping, selling, and purchasing with financial aspects.
- Prepare complete financial accounting and forecasting/budgeting as per the requirements of the company.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage all aspects of finance and accounting functions.
- Track the financial status of an organization and identify the potential improvement areas.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level management.
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (25,000 AED – 30,000 AED)
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]