A well-known multinational company is looking for a business development manager to enhance revenue and profits.
Company Name: MBG Corporation, Dubai.
- Bachelors Degree
- Master’s Degree
Experience: 3 – 4 years of experience in business development.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- New lead generation, Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Previous experience in Debt Syndication.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles (Good business acumen and Closing skills)
- A positive attitude and Plenty of initiative
- Excellent communication skills &Proven track record in a sales environment
- Ability to write detailed follow-up notes for business reporting
- Preferably working as a senior relationship manager in Banking (Dealing with SME’sin asset and Liability segment).
- Must UAE or GCC Market experience.
- Develop onboard strategies and orientation strategies.
- Optimize business performance with sales techniques.
- Action-oriented team player and self-motivated person.
- Enhance the sales of the company with marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
Salary Range: (8,000 AED – 10,000 AED) + Commission
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please send your CV/Resume on the [email protected]