A well-known multinational group is looking for an experienced credit controller.
Company Name: Transmed Overseas Incorporation, Dubai.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Immediately Available to Join.
- Carry out periodic and ad-hoc credit limits and risk evaluation for credit managers.
- Assist in performing ECB Credit checks on existing and new clients as appropriate.
- Handle the updates of bank guarantees and security deposits provided by the customer.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivables aging report and report irregularities to credit manager.
- Provide backup support to credit managers and account receivables team.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly company policy compliance reports.
- Research and reconcile any discrepancies reported by the receivables department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel and database skills experience preferred.
- Problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
Salary Range: (3,000 AED – 4,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume at [email protected]