Company Name: Danac Real Estate LLC – Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience in accounts.
- Strong accounting background with an understanding of (IFRS – PLUS).
- Ledger, Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet experience is required.
- Ability to reconcile the bank statements.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks.
- Strong Excel and database skills experience preferred.
- Proficient in tax audits and tax returns.
- Ability to direct the external and internal audits to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to produce error-free accounting reports.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work.
- Self-motivated person.
- Team player.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization.
Salary Range: (4,000 AED – 5,500 AED)
- Annual Return Ticket.
- Medical and Health Insurance.
- Other Benefits.
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume [email protected]