A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Project Manager”.
||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree (HR / Information System/Business Management/Engineering)|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 101879
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The HRIS Project Manager is accountable for identifying and delivering projects aligned with HR’s strategic initiatives. Responsible for leading project delivery of the group’s HR Technology portfolio centred upon cloud-based solutions and emerging technologies.
- To support building the case for change and leading cross-functional change programs providing subject matter expertise and best practices for business transformation.
- Provide critical thinking and support with long term plans, risk mgmt., dependency mgmt., change mgmt., budget mgmt., resource allocation, work plans, budget estimations, timelines, and measurable outcomes.
- To act as a trusted advisor and work closely with cross-functional groups within HR, EIT, Digital, Finance, to drive HR transformation and ensure HR technology and digital products and services align with the business needs and industry practice.
- Lead and manage the implementation of HRIS projects with a focus on best practices of project management and business transformation
- Support with the development of a Digital HR strategy, roadmap and case for change
- Successful definition and delivery of the HR technology roadmap and people analytics vision.
- Develop and support the Group HR with the HR digital roadmap, implementation and capabilities.
- Lead all digital technology projects in HR to build new capabilities and support changing workplace dynamics and priorities
- Simplify and standardize CoE operating models, systems and processes and replace manual and administrative processes with digital HR applications
- Define well-defined benefits plans and financial analysis for cost-saving opportunities where required
- Spot the HR capabilities and identify tools HR can use to help the stakeholders and businesses in future work
- Analyze ways of leveraging existing HR tools and technology to enable the workforce and HR functions digitally.
- Manage and lead automation of HR processes to maximize efficiency and enhance productivity
- Work closely with Centres of Excellence on HR transformational projects; help define and implement new HR processes and the use of digital HR tools and technology
- Support and manage any vendors and consultants as Project Lead for any relevant Group HR transformation programmes
- Responsible for the implementation of any new HR technological projects by coordinating with the respective partners, vendors and business leaders
- Present updates to senior management of ongoing projects, stay updated and manage deadlines, milestones and end-user expectations. Stay updated on activities by liaising with all/any party involved
- Analyze and explore opportunities for process improvement to support new and existing technology to its full potential
- Ensure that HRIS operating model is following the Group standards and guidelines at all times
- Train, communicate and lead all change management initiatives when rolling out any new digital projects
- Staying abreast of current HR, technology, and business trends.
- Ensure service delivery for all processes is adhered to as per the service delivery model.
- End-user adoption/experience.
- Project delivery – to scope, timelines and costs.
Service Partnering / Customer Intimacy
- Act as a trusted service partner and guide the business stakeholders and senior leadership as per their requirements and best practices.
- Understand HR operations and HR processes to be able to provide digital solutions that enhance and improves employee experience
- Liaise with relevant Centres of Excellence.
- Guidance and strategic intervention on relevant matters.
Adoption Campaigns / Voice of the customer
- Analyze system usage data and assess adoption of HR applications with defined risks, issues and benefits
- Curate and lead adoption campaigns as part of mitigation plans
- Develop an approach and lead ‘voice of the customer campaigns to improve the employee experience. Develop and implement projects through analysis and feedback provided.
- Measure usage analysis and assess CSAT scores and collate feedback from employees and key stakeholder groups
Policies and Procedures
- Provide fair and consistent advice to the HR Operational management team, Centres of Excellence, HR Business Partners and Business Heads.
- Identify process improvements and provide recommendations to the group for implementation.
- Provide solutions to employees and managers as per company HR policies and procedures.
- Educate HR/employees about policies, (e.g. via SOP training, e-learning etc.).
- Work with the Head of HRIS and other relevant process leads on appropriate digital and HR technology-enabled projects.
- Drive innovation across the HR function through cloud-based technology, artificial intelligence, apps, machine learning, among other available and current tools.
- Continuous evaluation of HR technology.
- Benchmarking with the group and third parties.
To act as a trusted advisor to the HR- and business verticals management teams, manage the overall HR technology roadmap and delivery, and solve business challenges with the workforce- and business data. Equipping leaders across the business with modern technology, processes and insightful data to drive agility, speed and improved decision making.
These Include But Are Not Limited To
HR Operations play a critical role in any transformation programme. There are significant changes that require planning, execution, and meaningful interventions from the HRIS Project Manager.
- The ongoing international growth of the group, requiring agility from all support organizations.
- The fast-paced changes in the technology space continue to offer new opportunities to improve our HR services.
- The evolution of the HR operating model, the service delivery framework, and service channel management.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Human Resources, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant Business Management Degree with a strong interest in HR processes
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in HR technology with 3-5 years in leading and managing HR technology projects
- Project management (broader transformation programmes preferred)
- Prior experience implementing, managing and integrating HR technology (SAP SuccessFactors / Workday / Oracle Fusion, Tableau and related)
- A team player who can work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Experience in stakeholder management and leading teams.
- A consulting background will be considered as an advantage for the role.
- Experience in working in international and complex organizations.
- Business- and HR acumen
- Strong project- and programme management skills
- Change Management
- Advanced HR technology management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to create an environment where the Al-Futtaim values are a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and employees.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and meeting deadlines are your trademark.
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Results Oriented
- Analytical skills
- Influencing Abilities
- Problem Solving
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.