A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Java Software Engineer “.
||Cinergie Digital, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking to talented individuals to join our team and work with renowned international clients.
Objectives of this Role
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software solutions that help customers to solve business problems and achieve their long term goals.
- Create scalable software platforms and applications, that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked regularly for continuous integration.
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring and automated remediation.
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project, adhering to industry standards and expectations from leadership.
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing deployment, management and monitoring of software services and products.
- Plan and scale distributed software and applications, applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with pace and quality.
- Collaborate with other development teams, leveraging enterprise technology stack and making localized improvements.
- Track, document, and maintain software and system functionality—both internally and externally, leveraging opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Give a high level of attention to creating software solutions free of faulty programming or any compromise with site reliability.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE experience in developing mission critical applications.
- Strong knowledge in architecture, design patterns, OOAD and UML.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in Hibernate/JPA, EJB, Spring/Seam/Jfoundation, Java angular JS.
- Open-source tools like Spring, Seam, Maven, Tomcat , JBoss, Eclipse.
- Certified Architect / Programmer/ Web Component Developer.
- Sound in developing and tuning SQL scripts.
Compensation: AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month
Location: Dubai, UAE