A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Electrical Engineer”.
||Orient Irrigation Services LLC, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Electrical Engineering)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Leading Landscaping and Irrigation Contractor based in Dubai seeks Senior Electrical Engineer to provide comprehensive Design, Construction supervision, Commissioning and Maintenance of the Electro Mechanical & Irrigation scope of works.
* Design Landscape & Flood Lighting Systems from concept through construction documentation and Supervise the installation and commissioning of the MEP scope of works including Power cabling and related electro mechanical works of Pump stations and networks.
* Construction Supervision, installation and commissioning of MEP scope of works including but not limited to Lighting, Irrigation, Drainage, Water Feature, Swimming Pools and resource management in reference to the program of works
* Conduct pre-tender site visit, prepare the minute of site visit, technical clarifications and preparation of tender documents.
* Ensures all assistance is given to the tendering department with regard to all aspects of the Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing/Irrigation/Drainage systems both prior and during the contract.
* Prepares all necessary BOQ, Specifications, shop drawings, submittals, load calculations etc. and ensure timely submission for NOC approvals from competent authorities (DEWA, DM, RTA) and Clients.
* Devises and outlines maintenance procedures for landscape electrical systems/equipment to ensure maximum service life and utilization.
* Monitors material procurement and deliveries to ensure timelines in support of construction activities and schedule within the assigned discipline.
* Controls all MEP scope of works with regards to installation methods, scheduling, material storage and procurement, plumber tools and training in accordance with the contract specifications.
* Ensure inspections are submitted, approved on schedule and fully recorded.
* Assumes complete responsibility for commission of the systems including the pumps, and produce O&M manuals and conduct any required training to the client representatives.
* Documents variations and payment applications with clear understanding of what constitutes contract work, variations and claims.
* Monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive maintenance schedule and completion for landscape lighting systems.
* Monitor the projects progress as per the submitted program by the contractor to take appropriate action
* Supervise and ensure timely resolution of corrective maintenance requests/complaints.
* Ensure compliance with Quality and Environment, Health & Safety policy and procedures.
* Experience in identifying non-conforming works, generating reports, corrective actions and coordinating responses.
* Observe, check and record work execution is in accordance with approved methods
* Monitor and record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
* Carry out routine inspection, determines quality of work, suitability of materials for installation in compliance to approved drawings, specifications, codes & standards.
* Ability to design, plan and execute electrical and lighting works for a golf course.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering as well as 10+ years of experience in field construction is required. DM Approved SOE Engineers preferred.
* Work experience should include: Landscape & Flood Lighting Design, Installation and commissioning, Pumping Stations, Irrigation Central Control Systems, Infrastructure (irrigation, storm water, Sewer network)
* Good written and oral communication skills, and a familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering and construction.
* Thorough Knowledge of Construction Materials utilized in Irrigation, Irrigation Central Control Systems, Lighting, MEP, Swimming Pool & Water Features and related materials
* Sound Knowledge of municipal codes/standards and exposure to handling the entire scope of various and simultaneous large scale projects will be an added advantage
* Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills