A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Enova by Veolia, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To manage the assigned area of receivables & collections. Working closely with the Line Manager and relevant departments on internal controls, compliance issues, audits, and relevant data inputs in order to ensure that the assigned accounting areas are accurate, and transactions are in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and financial and accounting reporting standards.
Performance & Process improvement
- To make sure that the clients’ Statement of Accounts reflects the true picture of transactions between parties.
- The client’s Receipts are to be recorded and applied on a daily basis.
- To keep receivables aging clean by performing all required adjustments.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Collection and AR Aging reports and updates, as agreed with the
- Monitoring of Clients who has a presence in multiple countries, on a consolidated basis and conducting frequent follow-ups.
- Make sure that all GLs related to Receivables/Collection are fully reconciled and matched with module balances.
- Visiting clients to follow up on monthly basis, as per management guidelines.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation for clients.
- Maintaining Collections and Checks Trackers.
- Preparing Collection forecast.
Internal Controls and Compliance
- Full compliance with agreed policies & procedures, internal control measures, and regulatory requirements.
- To provide support for internal and external audit requirements and closure of observation in time.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulation.
- Provide complete and timely support to stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance.
- AR Aging should be strictly monitored and when required, calculations should be done on monthly basis along with creating provisions.
- To lead the process for Receivable write-off as per DOA, if required.
- Expected Credit Loss (ECL) calculations to be done as per IFRS9 on a quarterly basis.
- Improve working capital and AR valuation.
- Continuously monitor, reconcile, and follow-up on outstanding receivables.
- Clear old outstanding receivables & support problem-solving.
- DSO to be monitored and achieved as per agreement with management.
Business Partnering & Improvements
- Collaborate with other departments (FP&A, Operations, Energy Team & Other Regions) to improve business processes.
- Continuously work with IT and relevant departments to improve and digitalize processes aiming to enhance efficiency & performance.
- Responsiveness (Attend and respond to emails and calls from Line Managers, Operations, and clients)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6-8 years of accounting experience with a minimum of 3-4 years experience in AR & Collections.
- Experience working in the Engineering Services industry such as Construction or Facilities Management will be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Arabic.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working with ERP, preferable Microsoft Navision.