A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Energy Plus Fitness Club, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Candidate is responsible for adhering to all standards and operational procedures of the Fitness Center, as well as provide high level of customer care and service to all the clients.
We are looking for a team player, with strong customer care skills, able to perform in multitasking environment.
What you will be doing:
· Follow and adhere to the Fitness Center Reception standards and operational guidelines.
· Ensure that all clients are greeted with a warm welcome and with the utmost professionalism.
· Receive and send communications (phone, email, etc.) and ensure that all correspondence is answered in a polite and friendly manner.
· Be familiar and up to date with all areas of The Fitness Center, be well informed to answer enquiries from all clients.
· Proceed with bookings and payments, ensure that procedures are followed in line with the Fitness Center standards, including cash handling and transaction tracking.
· Ensure that reception area and all common areas are maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
· Assist and support other departments in their events and functions.
What we are looking for:
· An individual who is great at multitasking with a keen eye for detail and well organized.
· Candidates with a positive can-do attitude, warm and friendly personality.
· A team player who is willing to learn new skills and able to work independently at times.
· Candidates with prior experience in a customer facing role (e.g. receptionist, front desk, etc.)
· Has a good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office software and Google Docs as well as how to use office equipment (scanners, printers, etc.).
· A passion and interest in sports and/or fitness would be an advantage.
- If the above description sounds like you, we would welcome you to apply for the role