A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Ghost Concept, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are the region’s first and only Athlete Brand Consultancy. We create & elevate an Athlete’s personal brand & add value on & off the playing field.
As the Creative Operations Manager for Ghost Concept, you will lead a team responsible for Athlete accounts and content creation under the direction of the CEO. Your leadership role is instrumental to the centralized creative operating model, driving high-quality deliverables, efficiency, and speed to the company.
You maintain a high level of oversight of the 8-15 internal & remote member Creative team’s work and agility, and you are responsible for leading creative operations and creative team culture, as well as evolving processes and programs that enable the organization to scale with strength in a highly energized creative environment.
A relationship builder, you relate well to all kinds of people—up, down, sideways, inside and outside the company. You’re known for your diplomacy and tact, able to excel at working across teams and harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal.
Highly analytical, you love tapping into department and system data and forming insights to proactively find areas of opportunity and improvement for workflow, automation, efficiency, productivity, cost savings, and first-in-class creative execution.
An experienced people manager, you’re adept at building cohesive remote teams, fostering open dialogue, and inspiring top performers. You’re proud of a diverse, inclusive, and conscientious team culture that’s strengthened by healthy morale.
A problem-solver by nature, you anticipate issues and persistently explore new ways of doing things to improve outcomes.
Known for your positive attitude, you’re a calming influence during times of stress and you focus on solutions rather than problems.
You have a desire to get the best out of everyone and everything
Flexible and adaptive, you shift gears with ease, make sound decisions and act without the need to see the complete picture, and handle risk and uncertainty with comfort.
A visionary, you find joy in a world of infinite possibilities, choosing to see things not as they are but as they could be.
- Know or learn GCC football culture, and the distinct differences between all clubs, fans and players.
- Lead a team of Creative Project / Production Managers in the efficient project management of high-visibility campaigns and go-to-market initiatives in line with business goals and priorities
- Manage the workflow, capacity planning, end-to-end processes, project management, and business operations of the 8-15 member internal & remote creative team
- Work with the CEO to help shape the broad creative team’s strategy, resourcing, and priorities
- Work with the creative team across content and instructional design, design, video, and web to run the day-to-day operations
- Provide visibility into projects, resource utilization, and team performance with reporting and metrics dashboards related to time investment, quantity and status of projects/assets, team capacity, and cycle times
- Provide analysis and insights based on department data to forecast and define capacity requirements, and optimize processes and tools to increase efficiency, boost productivity, and achieve project and business goals
- Develop and share best practices with all teams to optimize workflows and timelines for the highest quality creative outputs
- Be a key partner and collaborator with cross-functional teams including Marketing Strategy, Campaign Management, Product Marketing, Digital Channels & Experience, Business Development, Legal, Rights & Permissions, Brand, and Performance Marketing
- Facilitate regular and appropriate project status and review meetings with your direct team, the broad Creative team, and stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Conduct performance reviews, regular one-on-one development meetings, goal setting, and workload balancing
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Drive successful implementation by aligning and influencing relevant stakeholders with ongoing discussions around planning, priorities, resourcing, dependencies, risks, and workflow
- Proactively identify and predict obstacles and risks to workflows and projects, seek solutions to clear them or mitigate, and surface recommendations and learnings
- Work with the CEO to source, assess, and onboard vendors, agencies, and contractors
- Foster a positive and productive environment for the team
- Define and maintain up-to-date documentation of creative processes
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of operations/logistics management in an in-house creative services environment
- Experience leading teams using established project management principles, practices, and tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire and expertise to aggressively build a best-in-class in-house creative team
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful operational efficiencies, including program-wide process improvements
- A deep familiarity and understanding of creative workflows and marketing channel experience, from emails to social to video to web
- Experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels
- Effective and inspiring people manager capable of identifying the best talent to fit the role requirements, and managing to success
- Ability to analyze performance and operational data against KPIs, and develop insights to inform planning, resourcing, and decision-making
- Ability to challenge, influence, and gain consensus across a variety of stakeholders for positive outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to set team strategy and goals and follow through to completion
- Superior leadership, analytical, verbal, written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves as a strong individual contributor when needed
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Expert problem-solver focused on solutions
- Strong emotional intelligence skills with the ability to understand, use, and manage emotions in positive ways to communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable operating and leading in ambiguous situations
- Experience with change management and leading organizational transformation
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- A relentless, curious, and versatile learner who enjoys leading and supporting others in a learning culture