A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Warehouse Logistics Manager”.
|Company Name||Masafi LLC, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Our time to make ripples.
We are for the restless achievers. For those who thirst for success and more. For those who never stop trying. We are Masafi. And if you have what it takes, we are ready to take the next step with you.
Things we believe in:
Inclusivity & diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity, gender balance and inclusion lead to success.
We believe passionate people propel us forward, build our culture and drive our spirit of innovation.
Hard work, integrity & ownership
We believe hard work trumps everything. And honesty and taking total responsibility are the pillars of everything we do.
A glimpse of your typical workday
- Manage warehousing and logistics operations in terms of budgeting, setting efficient SOPs, conducting frequent process improvement activities, manpower planning; recruiting, training, incentive schemes, and career development.
- Manage staff performance by setting SMART objectives, through PMP & productive KPIs.
- Plan staff availability in shifts and control employees working hours & overtime as per budget, but maintaining work/life balance
- Assure product availability by controlling inbound and outbound transactions and capture cases not available to load based on sales demand and report that to HPAL and concerned parties.
- Ensure the availability of empty pallets in plant and control its flow through all warehouses.
- Report, analyze and solve problems using best practicable technologies.
- Monitor loading accuracy and implement action plans to support Time-to-market, and time-to-sell.
- Communicate daily and regularly with SC functions, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Internal Audit and P&C departments to assure W&L function runs efficiently in compliance with internal regulations.
What will make you stand out
- 7 Years of experience in FMCG preferably food and beverage industry
- Proved logistics and product delivery routs planning experience, including familiarity with heavy duty transportation trucks, and light duty delivery trucks
- Proved warehousing operations experience , including managing warehouse building structuring projects , complex racking system installation
- Professional in budgeting and managing P&L statement of warehousing and logistics
- Professional in setting SMART objectives and right targets
- Proved experience of managing 200+ employees for the last 4 years
Workspace: We mix work and play with an exclusive gym and an inspiration zone filled with indoor games, library, bean bags and of course, piping hot coffee.
Game-changing leadership: We mentor and hone future leaders through agile, dynamic and people-focused training.
Enriching rewards: Besides bench-marking industry remuneration, we offer medical benefits and discounts on all Masafi products.
Focus on wellness: We not only insist on a great work-life balance but also accompany it with a lovely wellness program.
Masafi was born in the Hajar Mountains in the United Arab Emirates. And ever since, we’ve left a mark across the region and the world.
Back in 1976, Masafi was the first naturally sourced drinking water in the UAE. Today, our portfolio consists of the finest range of pure naturally sourced water, juices, tissue papers and anti-bacterial essentials.
While we have been the market leader for over 4 decades, we never take anything for granted. Every day, we work harder to deliver the finest products that are good for people and the planet too.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Inclusivity, diversity and gender balance are the cornerstones of our business just like, wellness, mindfulness and a healthy work-life balance.
Interested in growing your career with us? Take a look at some of our current openings. We can’t wait to hear from you.