A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Specialist”.
|Company Name||MedNet Global Healthcare Solutions LLC, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Computer Science or Relevant Field)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
For MedNet UAE.
As a member of Munich Re the MedNet UAE is one of the leading managed care service organizations that caters to healthcare needs. We are currently looking for an “IT-Application Specialist“. The job holder will bridge the gap between the core technical team as well as the business users and provide optimal solutions in line with the business objectives.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Health Insurance industry / Market knowledge.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with and experience in leading business topics and ability to transform business requirements into IT
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo, implementing new ideas and designs with a practical orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict guidelines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Open-minded and innovative
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 4 – 5 years of recent experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting computing applications.
- Working knowledge in programming, at least one SQL related database like Oracle, MySQL and one web technology like ASP.Net/PHP/J2EE
*Munich Re not only stands for fairness with regard to its clients; it is also an equal opportunities employer.