A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
||Leaders Language Factory, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Human Resources)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Summary about the position:
Leaders is growing fast all over the MENA region, and to continue our ambition of further growth and development; we are looking to hire a young talented HR officer who’s capable of handling the day-to-day HR operations and cover all requirements of employees and provide a cost-effective implementation of HR policies.
• Communicate with employees and link them with the concerned Dept for their Financial, technical, and other requirements.
• Represent the employees and their rights before the management.
• Represent the Management and their rights before the employees.
• Design, operate, and monitor performance system to measure evaluate employee’s performance in a transparent way.
• Attend interviews with candidates and evaluate them.
• Prepare employee’s contracts and arrange to have their documents.
• Manage and release the disciplinary actions letters by coordinate with concerned managers.
• Provide consultation related to (manpower, hiring, and positions)
• Keep records of employee’s attendance, leave, absence.
• Provide final figures for calculation of the end of service when an employee is leaving the company.
• Keep and maintain records of employees’ social security (Jordan)
•Getting approval from the internal dept. for the department-related purchases.
• Preparing Monthly payroll.
• Maintain Company & Employees records (soft and hard copies)
• Reserve Company & Employees documents
• Update Company & Employees documents and always maintain their validity.
ISO & Internal Policy Related:
• Maintain the company internal forms and policy documents and have them accessible by authorized employees.
• Manage the new amendments and updates to internal policy and forms.
• Observation and enforcement of the internal policy.
· Leadership skills
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Fluency in the English language
· Business awareness and management skills