A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Magnum Security, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Magnum Security is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company and will bring its contribution to build a successful Finance Team. He / she will be accountable for the accounting operations including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
Accountabilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Manage outsourced functions
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
• Oversee the accounting operations, especially control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
• Participate and oversee the Cash Flow planning cycle.
• Lead external and internal audit
• Comply with local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Ensure a strong internal control environment is in place at all times.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
· CA required
· 6+years’ experience in an accounting/audit leadership role
· Exceptional leadership abilities
· Strong accounting and financial analysis skills required