A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
||Atlantis Resorts, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision, care and warmth. Inspired by the majesty and mystery of the ocean, Atlantis resorts are unique destinations full of life, wonder and surprise, where we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai. With a sense of exhilaration and discovery, we create unforgettable memories by providing guests the opportunity to discover an extraordinary world filled with thrilling adventures. Whether we are designing a couple’s retreat or serving the extraordinary in one of our award-winning celebrity chef restaurants, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of courage, inspiration and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About The Role
Are you a tech-savvy, analytical professional eager to deliver quality business results? Do you have experience working with Galaxy Ticketing? Do you enjoy being a problem solver and solutions engineer? Atlantis, Dubai is looking for forwarding thinking minds, able to identify potential areas for change, and implementing sound business solutions.
As an Information Technology Manager – Ticketing Systems, you will have a deep understanding of Galaxy, and Galaxy related systems, with knowledge of how to embed the platform into an Ecommerce strategy. You will have experience in activating Galaxy Connect, and driving business value through this platform. You will have ideally worked in an integrated resort where Galaxy was center to 3rd party integrations, such as; Opera, Simphony, Lockers and RFID bands.
Ideally, we’d like you to have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role, with a fundamental understanding of Galaxy, working within hospitality, or a theme park/water park. You will provide support to the users of Information systems through direct interaction and through the identification and coordination of ongoing training needs. You will also be able to demonstrate your IT leadership experience by nurturing and coaching the IT team on technology best practices, process improvement problem solving, skills development, and colleague engagement.
The Following Experience Is Essential To The Role
- Minimum of 5 years working with Galaxy and Galaxy related systems
- Deep understanding of how to configure Galaxy for day to day operations
- Knowledge of Galaxy and how to embed the platform into an Ecommerce strategy
- Practical knowledge of Galaxy Reseller, eGalaxy and Reporting Plus how to adopt and optimize
- Experience in activating Galaxy Connect and driving busi ness value through this platform
- Ideally has worked in an integrated resort where Galaxy was center to 3rd party integrations such as; Opera, Simphony, Lockers and RFID bands
- In your previous roles have demonstrated the ability to fully support and optimize Galaxy
- Understanding of Theme park process, guest journeys
- Knowledge and understanding of the Galaxy database and how this can translate to greater report / dashboard opportunities
- Boarder knowledge and exposure to other Theme park systems platforms and peripheral systems that such as Mobaro, Vantage, Metra Lockers to name a few
Atlantis Dubai is an iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts; Atlantis, The Palm and Atlantis, The Royal; offering an unbeatable opportunity for you to grow and develop in your career. Join a team that is adventurous, creative, warm-hearted and extroverted. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.