A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
As Key Account Manager your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts and corporates to ensure customer retention and maximize output from key account portfolios.
- Support the Regional Manager in sales strategies, targets, and sales performance so that profitability, growth and revenue targets are met or exceeded for corporate customers
- Build strong and effective account management relationships with all customers
- Win new customers from building own prospect base through proactive prospecting techniques including cold calling
- Develop customer relationships to enhance profit levels and penetration of services
- Plan and implement customer retention and relationship development
- Contribute to the formulation of policy and strategy within the sales and marketing function
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems as required by the Line Manager on a periodic basis
- Work closely with accounts and collections team to ensure debts are minimized
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, whilst protecting and developing the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and own presentation
- Prepare report on a daily/weekly / monthly basis to assist in planning strategies for acquiring a potential business and understanding future trends.
- Motivating and guiding the Junior Business Development team to acquire business from the leads distributed and pursuing potential prospects.
- Provide vital statistics to the Marketing team to assist in strategizing future campaigns
- Deliver against all sales revenue and profit targets for lease and rental products
- Build awareness of Hertz within the local corporate community
- Become actively integrated with key local networking groups
- Build high levels of customer satisfaction
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be able to provide the demonstrable experience of the following:
- Evidence of proven prospect database development and sales achievements
- Excellent relationship skills
- Business to Business consultative sales skills
- Previous exposure to high profile or blue-chip organizations
- Evidence of sales through multi-level decision-makers
- Planning, organizing, and ability to balance multiple demands
- Team player with evidence of building cross-business support
- Target oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges
- Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
- You will also have the following:
- Strong English communication skills; reading, writing, and speaking
- Preferably educated to degree or equivalent level
- Arabic communication skills a definite advantage
- Sales and Business Development background
- Good applied knowledge MS Office
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
- Business Development