A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marine Project Engineer”.
||Abu Dhabi Ports|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Civil /Marine Engineering)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Abu Dhabi Ports is recruiting for a Marine Project Engineer to join our Engineering & Technical Services Department in the Design and Development of world class Infrastructure on our Ports through out the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The job purpose of the Project Engineer (Marine) is to coordinate and manage Marine Design projects, across the includes review of design documentation prepared by contractors and consultants; Preparation of tender documentation & Response to tender queries; and Coordination of internal and external stakeholders, Contractors, Consultants, Authorities etc. The Project Engineer shall have practical working knowledge of Abu Dhabi, national and international marine design codes and standards; industry standard marine design and construction practices; and on-site experience in the construction of marine structures and the implementation of marine construction contracts.
- Engineering management and coordination of marine engineering studies and/or construction projects, including reviews of reports, designs, drawings, specifications and materials;
- Liaison with key internal and external Stakeholders to ensure that engineering design solutions prepared by consultants and contractors comply with the requirements of end-users and relevant Authorities and key Stakeholders;
- Providing technical recommendations to Project Engineering on marine construction best practice, the development of performance specifications, layout drawings, standard details and any other engineering documentation produced that involves marine infrastructure;
- Contributing to value engineering reviews to minimize Total Installed Cost;
- Reviewing key marine design deliverables as required by Project Engineering from EPC contractors
- Providing advice, guidance and recommendations on marine engineering and construction issues as required during execution;
DESIRED PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Marine Engineering
- Marine/structural engineering
- Management and coordination of marine design and construction packages;
- Stakeholder, consultant and contractor coordination;
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation;
- On-site experience in delivering marine construction projects with a reputable marine construction company