A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||APR Energy EMEA|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED — 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
APR Energy is a global leader in specialized power solutions. We build, own, and operate scalable, turnkey power plants that help run cities and industries around the world. Whether you require temporary, bridging or more permanent power, our flexible solutions provide reliable electricity when and where you need it, for as long as you need it.
The Senior Accountant reports to the Global Controller and will be primarily responsible for performing general ledger accounting tasks, as assigned. This position will assume a broad range of general accounting duties during the month end close, including preparation and review of monthly journal entries, completion of P&L analyses and monthly account reconciliation preparation and review, provide information and analysis to internal and external customers, revenue recognition (including understanding contractual terms & conditions), and commissions calculations. APR has an international customer base and therefore each revenue stream is unique and material by nature.
The Senior Accountant must be able to perform the following key responsibilities satisfactorily including, but not limited to:
- Provide technical guidance and direction to Accounts Payable, Site Admins and assist senior accounting manager with tasks.
- Responsible for revenue recognition, deferred revenue and revenue-based sales commissions in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- Assist in development of monthly reports and standardized account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, Balance Sheet and P&L account reconciliations, as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of account analyses for internal reporting purposes.
- Provide support to corporate department heads in understanding actual versus budget departmental spend variances.
- Assist manager with process improvement and documentation of policies.
- Assist manager with establishing written procedures and policies to effectively reconcile all accounts on a timely basis.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of Corporate SG&A/P&L expenditures versus budget.
- Responsible for revenue recognition, deferred revenue and customer billings in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- Communicate and work well with other cross functional teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
• MBA, CPA, CMA and/or CIA designation is a plus
• 7+ years of experience in accounting
• Supplier, vendors, consultants, auditors, etc. management
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong attention to detail, ability to investigate and resolve complex transactions with minimal supervision
• Ability to meet deadlines and operate in a fast pace environment sometimes with minimal information
• Strong planning, organizational, and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Coordinate international deliverables and time frames.
APR Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓