A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Engineer”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED — 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting a Sales Representative and Partners with the technical sales activities in net-new and pre-existing opportunities.
The Varonis Sales Engineer will be aligned with a local Sales Representative. The goal will be to deliver the technical value of the Varonis product to the end-user. As a team, the goal will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Understand customer requirements and integrate Varonis solutions into the customers’ environment.
- Deliver sales presentations, present technical information about Varonis’ products and services, and conduct product demonstrations.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of Varonis Partners.
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate the importance of Data Governance and evangelize Varonis as the leader in the Data Governance market to end-users of all levels.
- Percent of travel varies by territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year College or Technical School AND 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role OR equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and related Directory services.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Unix File systems.
- Exposure to security hardware and software.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange preferably in a systems administration role.
- MCSE, MCP Microsoft Certifications are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Collects and researches data; designs workflows and procedures; identifies data relationships and dependencies; synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓