A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Arabic Speaking Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||BAC Middle East|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | CA | ACCA | CIA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED — 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
On behalf of our global multinational client we are recruiting a Junior Arabic speaking Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Languages: English and Arabic
2+ years of AR or corporate collections experience including interaction with international customers.
Experience with Quadient or YayPay a plus.
Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
Preference given to applicants with Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation.
WHO WE ARE
We are a multinational company who believes in the potential of people.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Collections Specialist is responsible for the collection of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving client billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position reports to the Senior Managerial Accountant.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports, and issue monthly customer SOA’s (Statement of Accounts).
- Coordinate with regional leaders when client is deemed uncollectable, issuance of NOT, if applicable, and sent to AR Supervisor for bad debt write off.
- Maintain confidentiality and utilize discretion to recover outstanding payments in a professional manner while maintaining client relations.
- Follow up on past due invoices via phone call on the first of each month (including clients who have provided a notice to terminate), in efforts to receive promise to pay.
Negotiates partial repayments and payment plans when necessary.
- Update notes, communication summary, promise-to-pay dates, and status on collections tracker and apply late fees to outstanding invoices.
- Collaborate with Billing Coordinator and AR Analyst from each region to create and streamline the collections process.
- Follow up with Billing Coordinator as to when client’s AR balances should be reconciled and forward any misapplied payments, billing discrepancies and corrections as needed.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as company policies, and collaborate with lawyers if legal action is required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Native Arabic speaker
- 2+ years of AR or corporate collections experience including interaction with international customers.
- Experience with Quadient or YayPay a plus.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Preference given to applicants with Professional Collection Specialist (PCS) designation.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation and statutory benefits to all regular, full-time employees.
- Monthly profit share incentive scheme (6/10% based on achieving EBITDA)
- 30 days annual holiday
- Additional 1-week paid holiday during the Holiday season
- Private Health Insurance, including optical & dental.
- Employment Visa
- Flexibility of working (full time Hybrid role)
2. Professional certification such as CPA or CIA is preferred.
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
5. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
6. Proficient in using audit software and Microsoft Office applications.
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
8. Knowledge of relevant auditing standards and regulations.
9. Prior experience in auditing or accounting is advantageous.
10. Commitment to maintaining high ethical standards and confidentiality.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓