A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sr Manager Business Development Associates”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,500 AED — 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Are you geared towards building relationships that continuously delight your customers? Are you excited about making history and driving significant impact? Amazon hires the world’s brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent world class solutions and build outside the box thinking partnerships for our customers. If you are looking for a marketing role where you can flex your innovative partnership ideas as well as your analytical skills, join Amazon Associates Business team where you will oversee marketing partnerships and make history.
Key job responsibilities
The Amazon Marketing Team is hiring a Sr Manager Business Development to lead the identification and development of strategic partnerships to increase the footprint of the Amazon Stores in MENA. Associate Partnerships is a fundamental program within marketing that has high potential given it’s accelerated reach to drive customer acquisition. The Business Development Manager actively evaluates, negotiates and manages marketing relationships that drive competitive advantage, customer delight and topline growth by supporting strategic objectives. The leader in role is a strong communicator, effective collaborator across multiple internal and external stakeholders, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and is able to operate with independently, working well in a cross functional environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Identify new business opportunities on partner acquisition across publisher segments and drive program integration to maximize marketing exposure and revenue generation
- Engage and nurture existing partnerships to scale, negotiate incremental marketing opportunities to acquire new customers
- Own P&L goals for partner led customer acquisition and revenue generation
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews, budgets, planning and reporting processes for Associate Partnerships
A day in the life
Overseeing strategic partnerships independently that are considered business critical with significant impact. Drive local relevance and engage with partners by prioritizing a balance between short- and longer-term growth objectives. Developing strong partner relationships that enable renewals and/or necessary amendments of existing contracts. Understanding and applying established investment frameworks to ensure spend efficiency. Working backwards from partners to identify new opportunities to diversify their product mix and improve their spend efficiency. Analyzing market segment data to identify trends/opportunities, as well as assessing and improving business results. Working with Finance, Business Intelligence and Product teams to analyze trends, understand business impact and replicate best practices at scale
About The Team
You will be joining our Associates team within Marketing; whose mission is to engage customers in their online journey and influence their product discovery and shopping decisions. Amazon Associates offers traffic diversity through thousands of sites which link to Amazon through content that engages customers at all stages of the purchasing funnel – from inspiration, to research, price checks, discovering a deal, or subscribing to a service.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- 7+ years of years’ experience in Business Development, Partnership or B2B customer-facing roles in the digital and/or e-commerce space
- Demonstrated ability to source, launch and expand complex partnerships
- Strong analytical background and attention to detail with ability to use data to measure performance and determine improvements
- Proven marketing and communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Clear evidence of managing and motivating a team, both direct and indirect reports. Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational, managerial, and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results.
- University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any other related field of study.
- Native Arabic speaker
- Masters’ degree
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓