A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||The Elite Cars|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED — 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Accountant who will undertake the major responsibilities of the company Accounts department which includes balance sheets, profit & loss statements, examining & analyzing the company’s accounts and ensuring compliance with financial reporting, other standard accounting procedures and necessary financial reports. Follows the major duties & responsibilities involved in this position.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Perform month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal departments
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with the reporting Manager on work status and client issues that arise
- Arrange the daily deposits of cash and cheque to the bank in the absence of cashier.
- Monitor & handle petty cash funds and timely liquidations thereof.
- Provide month end reports on Depreciation, Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses and Indirect Expenses.
- Develop and maintain a strong integrity towards the assigned duties and responsibilities; ensure to highlight important Accounting information to Reporting Authority/Management as and when required.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare financial records for external auditing and provide support & assistance to the external audit processors as per assigned duties.
- Ensure all financial transactions are in line with country legislative taxation policies (Value Added Tax); submit the reports on the same as and when required.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing the tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field of studies
- Certifications such as CA, CPA, CMA, etc. will be an advantage
- Proven work experience in UAE as a Senior Accountant for a minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal abilities
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓