A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “International Tax Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED — 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
At Aggreko, we provide energy solutions so businesses can grow and communities can thrive.
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control temperature.
We are hiring immediately for a Statutory Accounting – 12 months contractual role – a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- 12 months contractual position to be based in Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous training and development with career growth opportunities
- Safety-focused culture
What You’ll Do
- Prepare the annual statutory accounts for entities under AMEA region with supporting reconciliations to the management accounts and underlying systems.
- Manage the statutory audits including facilitating the answers to audit queries with the relevant contacts across the projects business.
- Preparation of other supporting schedules as required by the auditors.
- Manage and lead annual audits of entities part of Group audit by facilitating audit queries through liaison with regions ensuring timely completeness in line Group audit deadlines.
- Work closely with Regional Tax Manager and adhere strictly to tax filing deadlines for each country ensuring audits are completed well before to facilitate local tax filings.
- Working closely with the Regional Tax Manager during tax audits and facilitating collection of supports for tax auditors.
- Ascertaining the tax charge for the entities under scope and review tax payments/manage forecasts as part of the month end deliverable.
- Coordinate with Regional Tax Manager and support with computation of Cost Pool statutory recharges across AMEA.
- Review Tax SAF preparation for entities under scope and work closely with Tax Manager before final submission.
- Prepare the Tax Provisions file, Country-By-Country Analysis file, and Tax Paid by Country file each year to assist Tax with Tax Returns.
- Oversee and manage BPO to deliver supporting evidence as and when required for audits.
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide suggestions for process improvements and simplification
We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CA, CPA, etc.) preferred.
- Big 4 experienced preferred
- Minimum 2-3 experience in preparation of financial statements and dealing with external stakeholders.
- Strong accounting background.
- Proactive and team player
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on!
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓