A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Robert Bird Group|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED — 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Robert Bird Group is a leading international structural, civil and specialist engineering consultancy built upon delivering engineering excellence worldwide. We are dedicated to creating exceptional value for our clients through the intelligent application of engineering science and innovative approaches towards planning for construction.
Since 1982, Robert Bird Group has developed a diverse project portfolio that extends over numerous industry and government sectors globally. We have built a reputation for expertise in the engineering of complex structural projects and continue to win high-profile projects both in Dubai and across the world. Our vision is ‘The Relentless Pursuit of Engineering Excellence’ and it drives us forward into the future.
Working with a diverse group of employees, you are a dedicated and focussed accountant with a proven track record in working with the business to deliver solutions and results.
You will have a result-oriented mindset, demonstrate high energy with a positive can-do attitude as well as work well under pressure, relish a challenge and proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Accounts Receivable and Sales Cycle
- Posting of sales invoices to debtors’ sub-ledger
- Posting of cash receipts to individual debtors’ balances
- Monitoring & Documentation of debtors’ outstanding amounts
- Raising of sales invoices & credit notes to Clients – back up to Financial and Commercial Accountant
Accounts Payable and Purchases Cycle
- Posting of trade creditors’ invoices to sub-ledger
- Clearing of individual creditors balances upon release of payments
- Performing creditors’ reconciliation to third party statements
Bank & Cash
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts and weekly cash balances for distribution by head office
- Co-ordinate bi-weekly payment runs and monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaise with our external bankers
- Preparation of payment runs on a timely basis – trade creditors & expenses
- Preparation of reconciliation to bank statements for submission to the Financial and Commercial Accountant
- Assist in the monthly and annual closing/reporting processes of U.A.E and KSA offices
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management report at all levels
- Assist in the reporting of financial information to Group head office based in Australia
Statutory compliance and third parties
- Assist in the performance of statutory returns on a timely basis
- Partake in annual company audit with external auditors
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet items and preparing supporting schedules
- Multi-currency intercompany reconciliations in coordination with group offices
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Results / Outcomes for which the personnel filling the position will be held accountable.)
- Coordinate with all regions/ offices under RBG with primary focus on UAE and KSA.
- Timely and accurate delivery of duties listed above
- Maintenance of ‘team’ environment in the MENA office.
- Maintaining confidentiality and protecting other organization information.
- Promote Robert Bird Group in a positive and professional manner in the market place at all times.
Required Qualifications and Preferred Memberships
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
How to apply
If the above sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to join our dynamic team in Dubai, please submit application, which clearly demonstrates your experience and suitability for this role.
This role is offered as a permanent position and a remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Robert Bird Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers a range of benefits to its employees.
Applicants that may result in an agency fee will not be considered.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓