A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Representative”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED — 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Description & Requirements
Associate, Business Development Representative
The Associate, Business Development Representative; assists in generating business leads for the outside sales team. Responsible for achieving quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
What you will be doing:
- Responds to ‘warm’ inquiries to understand interest in our products via phone, emailing, social media, etc. ‘Warm’ is defined a prospect who has responded to a marketing campaign.
- Prospects and engages with small to mid sized businesses and relevant stakeholders to generate interest and create rapport (owner, controller, IT director, etc).
- Assists sales counterpart by building pipeline and delivering qualifying leads that enable them to achieve the company’s revenue objectives.
- Achieves daily, weekly, monthly scorecard metrics such as calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals.
- Conducts market research to be followed up by the Territory Managers in the field.
- Continuously learns our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations.
- Enters data into our customer relationship management software.
What you will likely bring:
- Excellent phone voice, manner, written, and verbal communications skills required.
- Ability to field questions from prospects and customers about the company, products, services, implementation.
- Preferred telephone sales experience, or solution selling experience in the software industry.
- Involvement in attaining quota goals and a proven track record is preferred.
- Prior experience of being able to cultivate and manage existing leads in a sales pipeline through preliminary sales stages is a plus.
What could set you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience related to ERP industry.
- Inside sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales
The Marketing Team
A Marketing career at Epicor can provide you with the opportunity to tackle new challenges in a variety of focus areas. Our department specializes in qualified lead generation, creative brand marketing, website performance enhancement, digital marketing, communications and public relations, events, and so much more. We’re looking for standout talent to grow with the Epicor team.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓