A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,500 AED — 22,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Position: Business Development Manager ( Healthcare Specialized )
Purpose of the Job :
Act as global knowledge expert and hub for the assigned vertical, maintaining an overview of market requirements and trends and their impact on Aramex solutions and capabilities.
Drive & coordinate development of global best practices and solutions for the assigned vertical.
Achieve substantial financial growth of net new and existing customers by developing relationships and interest in Aramex solutions based on well understood vertical requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with vertical marketing and solutions group to elevate Aramex understanding and offering for the assigned vertical based on multi-year roadmaps.
- Develop with sales enablement and growth group strategies for the continued organizational development and knowledge proliferation of the requirements and trends for the assigned vertical.
- Coach local teams across regions on strategic deals in the assigned vertical as required.
- Work with vertical marketing on go-to-market strategies for accounts in target markets.
- Work with vertical marketing to develop account based marketing activities, lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Develop leads and create opportunities within portfolio of assigned accounts through a value-based and hunting approach.
- Identify sales and business opportunities to acquire new accounts and grow existing relationships building a sustainable client portfolio in the market
- Manage and grow existing businesses within the market to generate substantial and sustainable revenue (multiple regions, multiple products).
- Constantly arrange face-to-face meetings with customers to gather information about their businesses and identify opportunities for solutions.
- Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
- Work with account managers in assigned stations to create a coherent view of the customer and ensure coordination across territories.
- Coordinate with Customer Service team to ensure continuous service delivery and the required attention to speed of quoting, SLAs and contract management.
Job Requirements (Experience and education) :
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- Min. 5 years years of relevant working experience preferably in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry
- Deep industry knowledge and relevant professional industry certifications of the assigned vertical.
- Professional selling skills, consultative selling techniques expert. Business acumen and account planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English. Additional language a plus.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓