A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED — 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re an analytical and sales driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyze the sales prospects.
- Receive the leads from lead generation team, communicate with them and convert the leads to sales.
- Interact with the customer for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meetings and calls.
- Identify the clients who shows inclination towards the product but didn’t purchase it and follow up for these kind of customers for special deal and offering.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, negotiate and send Request of Proposal (RFP) quoting the rates and terms of conditions to sign the contract and bring client onboard with Talabat.com.
- Encourage clients/ restaurants to upload menu pictures on Talabat site.
- Maintain the record and inform the Management for contacted and not contacted leads and ensure that the records are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes.
- Attain accurate and original logo and menu items picture from client restaurants.
- Obtain the information for all delivery areas in the restaurants and minimum order charges for order.
- Attain the information of delivery charge methodology.
- Implement promotions, coupons and vouchers to boost and generate sales growth.
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Sales calls
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Sales meeting report (new restaurant)
- Daily signed contract report
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills
- Must be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
- CRM Software Knowledge (optional)
- 1-3 years in B2B sales
- Car License is a must
- Fluent in English is a must
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓