A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Revenue”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Kerzner International|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,500 AED — 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
( 10088 )
At Kerzner, we never settle. Through continued innovation, our team of pioneers push until the next level is achieved, and then to keep going. Our philosophy is simple – we go above and beyond to Blow Away our Guest and Colleagues. Good enough never is. For us, it is all about perfection and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
Our Colleagues are at the heart of who we are and what we do. With an international team of over 10,000 Colleagues and strong strategic growth on the horizon, we offer unrivalled career opportunities around the world. We are committed to provide our Colleagues at all levels with opportunities to grow and develop within the organization through personalized development plans and tailored succession planning. We invest in our communities to sustain the environment where we operate and minimizing our own footprint. Whether it is through animal conservation, education or tree-planting, we like to give back in as many ways as we can to help our communities flourish.
About The Role
The Revenue Manager is responsible for providing direction to the property teams in order to maximize RevPAR and RevPAR Index through the management of room inventories, market mix and pricing strategies. The Revenue Manager also supports and assists the resort’s sales and marketing plans by recommending opportunities to maximize yield, monitoring progress against revenue goals and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and understanding the pricing of competitors, the dynamics of the local market, and demand generators.
- Analyzing and reviewing monthly and weekly STAR Report results, understanding gains or losses of RevPAR Index and applying this knowledge to impact. and predict future results.
- Staying abreast of industry and local market trends.
- Collaborating with the sales & marketing department to fabricate demand during need periods and identify strategic e-blast and other marketing offers.
- Chairing the development of all pricing and market mix strategies (weekly Revenue Meetings).
- Providing strategic tactics based on historical data and current trends.
- Participating in the annual RFP process for negotiated accounts.
- Assisting in the development and execution of a strategic plan and the annual operating plan for the hotel.
- Analyzing market trends and communicating results to the corporate and hotel sales team.
- Developing, monitoring and adjusting group pricing strategies, preferred patterns, and need periods.
- Strategically driving and directing monthly forecast and annual operating plan process
- Performing displacement analysis on groups to support group sales decisions.
- Managing group cut-off dates and block shortfalls and overages.
- Training sales and front office teams to understand revenue management principles and the roles they play.
- Training team on how to maximize the value of available revenue management tools influencing the broader strategy of the property.
- Generate accurate and dependable daily, weekly, monthly and long-term forecasts.
- Analysis of room performance, booking patterns and market trends for future business plans.
- Regularly plan and implement selling strategy to achieve if not to exceed the target.
- Monitor competitors’ performance including pricing strategies and product improvement by utilizing GDS, internet, industry reports or similar tools in market intelligence.
- Keep timely records of lost businesses and formulate plans in the future.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Team in analysis of the production of key accounts (of both travel trade and corporate) and setting the pricing strategy by effective market mix to achieve maximum yield.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing department for sales promotions and programs, contracted rates and agreements, group/bulk booking requirements.
- Produce the Annual Revenue Budget with the executive team.
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Team in formulating the Hotel Marketing Plan.
- Ensures optimal use of various distribution channels available for the property to produce the maximum yield.
- Coordinates with the Regional Sales Offices for reservations, promotions, and guidelines maintain good ongoing relationship with them.
- Liaise from time to time with other departments concerning department operations most especially in critical situations (e.g. Sales Team for low occupancy, Rooms Division for overbooking).
- Perform strategic analysis to maximize the revenue of the hotel, and ensure they are always in line with the market.
- Analyze the performance of the hotel and look after the market and competitors.
- Propose solutions for the adaptation of the strategy.
- Lead a monthly analysis of results.
- Regularly check the quality of data and update them.
- Help the annual budget preparation.
- Calculate the availability and provide estimates for its budget and strategy.
- Recommend for change in strategy in order to react quickly to changes in situations.
- Optimize distribution channels.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of hotel revenue management experience required, 5 years preferred.
- College degree (BS/BA) preferred.
- Must be able to guide, direct, and deploy rooms revenue strategies with minimal direction.
- Skilled in problem analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Above average Excel knowledge; extremely comfortable compiling and manipulating data.
- Aptitude to perform numerical analysis of data and formulate conclusions and solutions.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Track record of working collaboratively with others to achieve desired results.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓