A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED — 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Job Requisition ID: 158017
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Support the HRBP & store office management with various administration & HR matters.
What You Will Do
- Meet & greet new joiners on their first day & ensure they have their “Hej” induction pack prepared upon joining and are provided with their joining administration requirements, including receiving badges, uniforms, locker keys, access cards and having their finger-print registered.
- Work closely with HRSS team to ensure new joiners’ user and email accounts are created and shared with their line managers upon joining.
- Communicate store policies, procedures, and internal announcements as needed or directed by store HRBP.
- Respond to employees’ queries on various HR matters, with the support of store HRBP.
- Report to the HRBP all work needs, challenges and recommendations to facilitate the HR decision-making process.
- Assist the store line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Collect all company keys, uniforms, cards and other property from leavers.
- Work with the store management team to ensure correct and accurate schedules are planned on the staff management system, in liaison with the Staff Planning Specialist.
- Consolidate payroll and leaves reports on monthly basis by reviewing the Store exceptions on a daily basis.
- Maintain records of the attendance levels, overtime, turnover %, Sick leaves, Nationality mix, recruitment tracker, Emirati turnover and holiday in the Store.
- Assist the HRBP with specific HR related projects and participate in functional & cross-functional initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the business strategy & leadership goals.
- Provide HR & admin support to the store management, including documentation & approval process, as per HRBP guidance.
- Coordinate travel/hotel arrangements for new employees, including existing employees requiring emergency leave by liaising with the correct departments in Al-Futtaim HRSS, Travel and Finance to ensure the correct audit trail is in place.
- Support the smooth operation of the store departments such as maintaining records for disciplinary meetings, files, taking minutes of the disciplinary meetings in the absence of the HRBP, printing “Employee of the month/year certificates”., vouchers, etc.
- Collate power point presentations for general meetings; take notes on the general meetings and circulate them.
- Produce all relevant KPI reports to help steer the business and keep control.
- Ensure that all store stationery/supplies are reviewed regularly and are adequately stocked in the store as well as order supplies for the store office on a regular basis.
- Negotiate prices with Vendors, obtains quotations for purchase of office supplies e.g. stationery, uniforms, etc.
- Ensure accurate stock counts on delivery of items and forwards approvals to Finance for payment.
- Work closely with the HRBP on employees engagement activities and organise social events for the co-workers and the annual party.
- Ensure that all in-store office documents (appraisal documents, employees` letters) are archived properly to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary.
- Support the department managers to prepare for audits and ensure that auditors’ queries and requirements for any supporting evidence etc. are provided during the audit.
- Follow up on Probationary Reviews (1 month, 3 months and 5 months) & contract renewals to ensure they are done on time and file the probationary forms in the store HR office in order to be easy to retrieve, in liaison with HRSS team.
- Support the store management team and HRBP in coordinating outsourced employees hiring, contracts and payroll management with the outsourcing partner.
- Develop effective working relationship with Al-Futtaim HR teams and store management team to provide continuity across the business.
Required skills to be successful
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience as HR Generalist is preferred
What equips you for the role
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement.
- Good user of MS Office.
- Good command of English language.
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓