A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior HR Business Partner”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||DP World|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED — 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Senior HR Business Partner
We are looking for a detail-orientated, commercial and proactive HR Business Partner with exceptional interpersonal and management skills. You’ll have the ability to work collaboratively with the UK People team, Unions, Occupational Health and your allocated business areas. Whilst it can be a demanding and fast paced environment, you’ll thrive on pressure and challenges, with ease and resilience. You’ll be forward thinking in terms of business partnering and be able to keep up with pace and change; taking a best practice, commercially minded approach.
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will not only have your own partnering areas but will also provide line management oversight to a team of HR Business Partners and Assistant HR Business Partners (both remotely and on-site). Together, you will ensure the delivery of a consistent business partnering approach, promote the sharing of best practices, and optimize resource allocation across the organisation.
- Provide guidance and support to stakeholders on a wide range of HR matters, including talent management, employee relations, performance management, and organizational design.
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of HR Business Partners and Assistant HR Business Partners, fostering their professional growth and promoting a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address HR challenges, proactively proposing innovative solutions to enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Support with the drive on employee engagement initiatives, ensuring a positive and inclusive work environment that fosters employee morale, satisfaction, and retention.
- Use HR metrics and analytics to measure the effectiveness of HR programs, identify trends, and provide insights to inform data-driven decision-making in relation to HR Partnering areas.
- Collaborate with the HR leadership team to implement HR policies, procedures, and initiatives that promote a high-performance culture and align with legal requirements and best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes, translating them into actionable strategies and initiatives to drive organisational success.
- Foster effective relationships with external vendors, partners, and industry networks to leverage resources and stay ahead of emerging HR trends and practices.
- Identify and address learning and development needs.
Experience And Skills
You will be:
- Able to build meaningful relationships
- Able to maintain strict confidentially
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- A strong and effective communicator and influencer
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
You Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or CIPD Level or demonstrative experience
- Proven work experience as a HR Business Partner or similar role within an operational environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing HR teams, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing HR strategies and initiatives that drive organisational growth and effectiveness.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to leverage HR metrics and data to drive insights and influence decision-making.
- Experience working in a Unionised environment
- An affirmed understanding regarding CIPD best practice and UK employment legislation
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓