A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||IHG Hotels & Resorts|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED — 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into dancing, diving, or dominoes at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who help us create great hotels guests love.
Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina is a perfect location that completely understands Modern business travelers. Located in the cosmopolitan Dubai Marina area, the 3,037 square-metre hotel is next to Dubai Marina Mall and within walking distance of the picturesque pedestrian promenade, which borders the waterway lined with vibrant cafes and restaurants.
With 273 stylish rooms and a convenient, prestigious location, Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina is an ideal hotel for productive business and enjoyable leisure time; and will definitely enjoy a new hotel that has mastered the balance between modernism of the business world and traditions of the Arabian hospitality.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Human Resources Manager to join our enthusiastic team at Crowne Plaza Dubai Marina.
As Human Resources Manager, you’ll make sure our employees are enabled and empowered through HR programmes and initiatives such as hiring, benefits, employee relations and training programmes. You’ll also promote a positive team culture while ensuring our colleagues deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life. You’ll also coach the General Manager and leadership team on all people-related issues.
Your day to day
- Create programmes to foster a positive work environment for all employees. Support and administer an annual team member satisfaction survey.
- Educate and train managers on HR disciplines to foster productivity and enhance performance.
- Welcome and conduct new team member orientation.
- Oversee maintenance of accurate and up-to-date personnel files and records for all employees.
- Ensure hotel or company hiring standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Build great relations with outside contacts.
- Help create and work within the HR department budget.
- Monitor staffing and labour standards to manage costs.
- Mitigate financial risks associated with employee relations issues.
- Identify and analyse local compensation and benefits practices to ensure financial competitiveness.
- Develop creative ways to inspire and motivate team members to provide guests with a unique experience.
- Make time to interact with guests to hear feedback and build relationships to understand how team members can increase guest satisfaction.
- Work with department managers to develop initiatives to reach service standards and drive continuous improvement in the guest experience.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, policies and procedures.
- Research and investigate all workplace issues to discover facts, identify potential risks to the hotel or company, and facilitate resolution through your employee relations programmes.
- Collect and maintain data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs, and supervisory issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done.
- This is the top HR role in a hotel. Typically manages HR colleagues
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓