A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Operations Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED — 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
About Our Client
Hazel partners with schools and families to provide physical and mental virtual health care that helps students feel better and get back to learning. As telehealth becomes more and more relevant in the lives of children, Hazel is experiencing tremendous company growth.
Our innovative response to our nation’s call for equitable, affordable, and safe virtual access to healthcare has been recognized by Fast Company as “one of the world’s most innovative places to work” in 2023.
Helping students and their families feel better takes a team of smart, dedicated people. As an integral member of the Hazel team, you will…
- Make an Impact: Work with a team that is increasing equitable access of quality healthcare experiences for students and their families
- Enable Scale: Work with a team that is building and professionalizing a high-growth high impact social enterprise
- Feel Valued: Work with a team that is being compensated competitively, developed professionally, and celebrated frequently for making a meaningful difference
About The Role
They seek a strategic, empathetic, and action-oriented Business Operations Manager to join our exciting Strategy and Business Operations team.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges.
This role will report to the Vice President of Strategy and Business Operations.
- Assist our client’s executives in determining how to approach the company’s biggest opportunities and solve its biggest challenges
- Lead and oversee mission-critical initiatives from start to finish, including initial problem identification and assessment, cross-functional strategy development, pilot design, and detailed post-mortem analysis
- Select examples of past priorities: market expansion assessment, supply and demand planning, new business unit development, partnership and M&A evaluations, customer impact strategizing
- Build new functional capabilities (e.g., Sales Operations) – and stand in as the subject matter expert as our client continues to build out permanent teams
- Represent our client’s enterprise objectives as a thought partner and influencer with leaders and other stakeholders on ongoing initiatives
- Support in the preparation for Board of Directors and investor meetings
What You’ll Do:
They are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values. Please consider applying even if you don’t fully meet 100% of these criteria. Ultimately, we are looking for a “Jack / Jill of All Trades” — someone who can solve any executive-level business problem.
- Passion for our client’s mission to expand equitable access to care for kids — and an eagerness to help build a thriving business to support this mission
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, strategy and operations, chief of staff roles, or similar
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to tackle ambiguous questions, thoughtfully prioritize efforts, synthesize complex data, and efficiently drive to company-wide recommendations
- Strong results orientation and a natural ownership mindset, leveraging project management skills and an entrepreneurial nature to independently guide cross-departmental efforts to completion
- Confidence building and navigating financial models to support decision-making and business planning
- Excellent, executive-level communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with teammates across all levels within the organization and with external partners
- Comfort with ambiguity and getting scrappy in a humble, fast-paced environment
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓