A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Assistant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED — 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
IIQAF is looking for an enthusiastic and organized Payroll Assistant to join our dynamic finance team. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills and keen attention to detail.
As a Payroll Assistant, you will be responsible for entering and verifying payroll data in a timely manner and preparing paychecks for our employees.
- Prepare calculations for payroll and overtime
- Enter data for timekeeping and payroll systems
- Process and distribute paychecks for all employees
- Assist with reconciliations, audits, and payroll taxes
- Assist with filing, distribution, and maintenance of payroll records
- Assist with other tasks related to payroll, such as maintaining employee lists and contact information
- Ensure payroll accuracy and compliance with established standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Previous payroll experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
If you believe you are qualified and have the skills to fulfill this role, please submit your application today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓