A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Tax Manager”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||(7000 AED – 8,000 AED)|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Cluster Tax Manager
Role: Tax Manager
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax laws, managing tax risk, and ensuring tax optimization within business objectives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Drives Nestlé tax strategies to optimize local taxes consistent with business objectives.
- Manages all requirements for tax audits – all types of Taxes and ensure compliance with tax litigations.
- Manages communication/representation with tax authorities, external advisers, external auditors, and tax/business organizations.
- Engage regularly with Tax authority and develop Strong relationship for all legal entities.
- Managing tax reporting and tax provisions
- Ensures appropriate management reporting on key tax issues.
- Advise management on anticipated tax developments impacting business transactions and projects.
- Well informed about changes in tax laws, tax jurisprudence, and its impact on business, leading new tax laws implementation as necessary.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Study with CoC Tax and tax external advisor
- Present Tax position to top management for all entities on a regular base
What Will Make You Successful…
- Extensive experience in a tax management role (Tax inspection experience is a key), another multinational company or with external consultants.
- Preferably on both aspects of having done similar work with a multi-national and/or with one of the Big 4
- Big Four Experience is preferred
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Certification is preferred.
- Good business understanding for FMCG companies.
- Clear ability to deal with the authorities directly, with demonstration of soft skills as well as technical knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding about Business Model
- Good understanding about Transfer Pricing Models and their application
- Work with multifunctional team and strong inter personnel skill to collaborate across functions.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓