A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Associate”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
Majid Al Futtaim Holding is the leading shopping mall, retail, communities, entertainment developer and operator in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia regions. With over 48,000 people, revenues of over US$ 11 Billion, and operations in 18 countries.
Some of the iconic brands we carry include Mall of the Emirates, Carrefour, All Saints, Lego, City Center, Abercrombie & Fitch, & Vox Cinemas. We believe in making Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
Sales Associate | MAF Lifestyle | Operations
The role will be responsible for achieving set sales targets through effective sales and excellent customer service thereby promoting the Company and brand.
The individual must be proficient in identifying customer needs and demonstrating in-depth product knowledge thereby driving sales targets in line with Company policies and guidelines.
- Be The Ultimate Champion of Customer Service Standards in Line with Majid Al Futtaim Guidelines, Understanding Customer Needs and Enabling the Fulfillment of an Exceptional Experience for The Customer.
- Ensure Customer Concerns Are Addressed Promptly and Professionally and Escalated in A Timely Manner to the Store Manager, When Necessary, Keep the Customer in Mind Through All Interactions.
- Achieve Set Sales Targets and Use Creative Ways to Exceed the Same, Keeping the Customer in Mind.
- Contribute To Enhanced Sales Targets with Thorough Product Knowledge, Taking Opportunities to Up Sell and Cross Sell.
- Ensure Store Standards Are Maintained at All Times, Supporting with Instore Tasks Including but Not Limited to Cleanliness, Tidiness and Replenishment.
- Comply With All Store Security Policies and Regulations, Minimizing Exposure to Stock Loss.
- Use Advanced Selling Skills in Order to Better Support the Customer’s Needs, Generate High Value Transactions, And Build a Consistent Flow of Repeat Custom
- Recommend, Select, And Help Locate or Obtain Merchandise Based on Customer Need in Other Majid Al Futtaim Fashion Brands and Stores, If Not Available Instore.
- High School Certificate
- 1-2 Years Industry Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓