A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
IN2 is an award-winning specialist communications and research company dedicated to creating positive change for communities in high-risk and rapidly changing environments. We use innovative and engaging two-way communications to create impact across the full spectrum of geo-political and socio-economic issues, including global security, international development, business transformation and climate change.
IN2 combines a global geopolitical outlook with a rich understanding of local grassroots sentiment to help clients develop, deliver and measure engagement campaigns that connect our clients with their intended audiences in a language, manner, and medium that feels natural to them.
With our track record of delivering culturally sensitive campaigns in challenging and higher-risk environments around the world, IN2 has become a trusted partner and advisor to a range of clients from national governments and transnational institutions to global brands and international NGOs.
In addition to operational headquarters in Istanbul, IN2 has offices in the UK, UAE, Jordan, Europe, Iraq and Kenya.
IN2’s professionally and culturally diverse 160-strong staff hail from 20 countries. We are committed to diversity in our workplace. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Chief Accountant is responsible for overseeing financial operations, including:
- Developing and implementing financial goals, policies, and procedures.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Supervising cost analysis and rate studies.
- Enhancing financial systems and controls.
- Coordinating external audit materials and reporting.
- Managing project implementation and maintenance.
- Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Recruitment, training, and performance evaluation.
- Work assignment and direction.
- Addressing employee issues and concerns.
- Analytical skills for data synthesis and workflow design.
- Proficiency with technology, troubleshooting, and staying current.
- Job knowledge, learning ability, and autonomy.
- Effective problem-solving and cooperative conflict resolution.
- Strong communication, planning, and quality management.
- Business acumen and ethical decision-making.
- Goal orientation, adaptability, and project management (preferred).
- Master’s degree with 10+ years’ relevant experience or equivalent.
- Mandatory Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant license.
- Proficiency in reading technical/financial documents and effective presentation.
- Computer skills including QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Office suite, and Salesforce Contact (preferred).
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓